This popular course is designed to increase learners knowledge and awareness of children and young peoples mental health.
- Learn about children and young people’s mental health in context.
- Explore factors which may affect children and young people’s mental health.
- Develop your awareness of children and young people’s mental health concerns and the impact of these concerns.
- Learn how to support children and young people with mental health concerns.
Successful completion of this course leads to a nationally-accredited Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health. This is a Government funded nationally-accredited qualification – which means that if you are eligible you can study for free!
Benefits of studying with vision2learn
- It’s FREE for eligible learners.
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like.
- Gain a vocational qualification valued by UK employers.
- One-to-one support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course.
- Free additional online and telephone customer support.
All courses are subject to availability, so apply today to secure your place.